Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ruthie's Rolling Cafe

How long does the monthly weeknight cooking last?  Oh about 1 night...  I started looking more closely at the recipes that Real Simple has put on there and wowzah... lots of calories/fat in all the meals! I think I'm going to have to rethink that plan of action.
I decided to work on another fall food pursuit last night... Food Trucks!  We had Ruthie's, which has Grilled Cheese.  Their system works much like the Which Wich concept where you mark the things you want and put your name at the bottom of the sheet.  The guys are super helpful and we waited about 7 minutes for our sandwiches.


I got a sourdough, mozzarella, chicken, jalapenos, grilled tomatoes, pickles, and their signature sauce.  It was delicious! 


My only real disappointment with food trucks is that they seem to be pricey.  However, I will be eating at all of them these fall.  This is one pursuit I am more than happy to pursue!

No comments:

Post a Comment