Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's New Tune: Sum Bull$h!t from Mars (re)Volta

So me and the boy got in a huge fight Monday night about this suckass band I'm sure you are way too sane to have even heard of. This fight might be the flaming poker straw that broke the Martha Rose's camel's back.


I found this little gem of an article on this POS bnad:  Prog rockers the Mars Volta have announced their sixth album, Noctourniquet, will hit stores on March 27th. The album, the band's first set of new songs since Octahedron was released in 2009, will tell the story of a character inspired by the Superman villain Solomon Grundy and the Greek myth of Hyacinthus. [WTF does that even mean?!]  As with previous Mars Volta records, the music was composed by Cedric Bixler-Zavala and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez [Never trust a person with a hyphenated name, they think they are too cool or insane, which is the case with these two yahoos], who also produced the set.

There is an instant chemical reaction I have to the sound of this band... it makes me want to spontaneously combust.  

Thankfully when Googling images of people on fire, I found this.  Scruffy hawt dude with angels wings you made my day...

Burning Person HDR

No comments:

Post a Comment