Monday, March 26, 2012

fun.




Several times this weekend, people told me they are feeling like how I have been feeling.  "UNFUN."  Is unfun the product of growing older?  Is unfun the product of trying to be responsible and save money?  Is unfun the product of not drinking your face off anymore?  Is unfun being in a committed relationship for a few years?  I'm asking myself these questions daily.  I can't say that I'm unhappy or particularly disgruntled.  But there is something... like a word on the tip of my tongue begging to be said but unable to be vocalized... I can't quite figure it out.  I'm scared the more I chase fun, the more it escapes me.

Thanks to Mariee at Colored Thread for the lovely background for my quote.  All the art on her blog makes me want to make some art.

No comments:

Post a Comment