Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 National Margarita Day

Today is National Margarita Day.  I don't really care for tequila but I've have been craving margaritas like crazy for the past few days and didn't even realize that today was the Margarita's Big Day!  I suppose other people realized that it's National Margarita Day, that's why everyone and their blog is posting margarita recipes.




First up is Smitten Kitchen and her delish looking recipe for Blood Orange Margaritas.


Next is the Friday Cocktail of Freutcake from the How Sweet It Is blog.

Now these recipes are all great and dandy if you have time to spend going to the liquor store, going to the grocery store...  Me? I will be heading straight to a drinking hole.  In my lowly opinion, the best Margaritas in Dallas are 1. Gloria's Margarita 2. The Mambo Taxi at Mi Cocina and 3. The tamarind Margarita from Urban Taco.  Can't wait to go get one (or ten)!  Cheers to your freakin' weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment